[Libvirt-cim] Request for all in one instllation page

Toshifumi Fujimura fujimura.toshifumi at np.css.fujitsu.com
Thu Oct 16 07:43:55 UTC 2008

I think I've registerd Libvirt-CIM and Libcmputil as CIM Provider.

I re-installed Libvirt-CIM package.
And I made sure that with Pegasus's command "cimprovider -s -l".

But following error messages didn't disappear.
AllocationCapabilities - 01_enum.py: FAIL
ERROR     - Failed to enumerate the class of KVM_AllocationCapabilities
ERROR     - Unauthorized
ERROR     - Only 0 pools returned, expected at least 4
AllocationCapabilities - 02_alloccap_gi_errs.py: FAIL
ERROR     - AuthError : Unauthorized
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./lib/XenKvmLib/const.py", line 116, in do_try
  File "02_alloccap_gi_errs.py", line 109, in main
    expr_values=exp['invalid_keyvalue'], bug_no="")
  File "./lib/XenKvmLib/common_util.py", line 264, in try_getinstance
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pywbem/cim_operations.py", line
464, in GetInstance
    **params)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pywbem/cim_operations.py", line
181, in imethodcall
    verify_callback = self.verify_callback)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pywbem/cim_http.py", line 226,
in wbem_request
    raise AuthError(response.reason)
AuthError: Unauthorized
ERROR     - None
Would you have any more suggestion of this messages?

--
Toshifumi Fujimura.