[Libvirt-cim] KVM on sfcb Test Run Summary for Oct 14 2008

Guo Lian Yun yunguol at cn.ibm.com
Thu Oct 16 09:35:10 UTC 2008

libvirt-cim-bounces at redhat.com wrote on 2008-10-14 14:42:21:

> libvirt-cim-bounces at redhat.com wrote on 2008-10-14 13:12:17:
>

> > Guo Lian Yun wrote:
> > >
> > > =================================================
> > > KVM on sfcb Test Run Summary for Oct 14 2008
> > > =================================================
> > > Distro: Fedora release 9.90.1 (Rawhide)
> > > Kernel: 2.6.27-0.323.rc6.fc10.x86_64
> > > libvirt: 0.4.5
> > > Hypervisor: QEMU 0.9.1
> > > CIMOM: sfcb sfcbd 1.3.3preview
> > > Libvirt-cim revision: 715+
> > > Libvirt-cim changeset: f7dfc83a73ac+
> > > =================================================
> > > FAIL      : 1
> > > XFAIL     : 3
> > > SKIP      : 4
> > > PASS      : 127
> > > -----------------
> > > Total     : 135
> > > =================================================
> > > FAIL Test Summary:
> > > ComputerSystemIndication - 01_created_indication.py: FAIL
> > >
> > > =================================================
> > > XFAIL Test Summary:
> > > ComputerSystem - 32_start_reboot.py: XFAIL
> > > ComputerSystem - 33_suspend_reboot.py: XFAIL
> > > SettingsDefineCapabilities - 03_forward_errs.py: XFAIL
> > >
>     ComputerSystem - 32_start_reboot.py & 33_suspend_reboot.py are
> valid tc of XFAIL,
>     which also have bug no.
>
>     SettingsDefineCapabilities - 03_forward_errs.py is not a valid
> tc of XFAIL, we have
>     to fix it.

      The XFAIL of SettingsDefineCapabilities - 03_forward_errs.py is
because of provider.
      There is none report with an invalid CreationClassName of AC on sfcb
when I do wbemcli query as follows:

    wbemcli ain -ac KVM_SettingsDefineCapabilities
http://root:elm3b217@localhost/root/virt:KVM_invalid.InstanceID="MemoryPool/0"

     And I can get expect output on Pegauses:

    wbemcli ain -ac Xen_SettingsDefineCapabilities
http://root:elm3b217@localhost/root/virt:INVALID_CCN_KeyName.InstanceID="MemoryPool/0"
*
* wbemcli: Cim: (4) CIM_ERR_INVALID_PARAMETER:
INVALID_CCN_KeyName.InstanceID="MemoryPool/0"
*

   I will add a known provider issue in wiki.
   Kaitlin - Would you please to fix this?
   Thanks!