[Libvirt-cim] Request for all in one instllation page

Atsushi SAKAI sakaia at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Oct 24 12:46:44 UTC 2008

Hi, Kaitlin and Toshifumi

  Fedora 10 tog-pegasus uses CIM Schema 2.13.1(CIM2131).
(from env_var_Linux.status)
I think it should be upgraded to CIM Schema 2.17.1 or later.
Since CIM Schema supports Virtualization after 2.17.1.
http://www.dmtf.org/standards/cim/cim_schema_v2171/

Is this idea is correct?
If this idea is correct, you need to build from upstream openpegasus
or upgrade CIM Schema to 217 on F10 package.

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI