[Libvirt-cim] Postinstall question

Szymanski, Lukasz K Lukasz.Szymanski at unisys.com
Thu Sep 4 21:35:36 UTC 2008

Hello -

If my sfcb* scripts and binaries (sfcbrepos, sfcbmof, etc.) are in a non-traditional location, and I want postinstall to ignore the standard path sfcb directories (e.g. /usr/bin) - what is the easiest way for me to do that?  Adding the path of the sfcb* files to the normal PATH complicates some other things for me and is not an option.  Is there another configure option, or environmental variable I can set to accomplish this?  I suppose I could hardcode a path like MY_PATH/sfcbrepos in the provider_register.sh script, where I define the MY_PATH as part of the make call, but I am hoping to avoid that.

Thanks,
Luke S.
Unisys Corp.