[Libvirt-cim] Re: Test Run Summary (Nov 17 2009): KVM on Fedora release 12 (Constantine) with Pegasus

Deepti B Kalakeri deeptik at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Nov 19 10:56:45 UTC 2009

Deepti B Kalakeri wrote:
> Test Run Summary (Nov 17 2009): KVM on Fedora release 12 (Constantine)
> with Pegasus
> Distro: Fedora release 12 (Constantine)
> Kernel: 2.6.31.5-127.fc12.x86_64
> libvirt: 0.7.1
> Hypervisor: QEMU 0.11.0
> CIMOM: Pegasus 2.9.0
> Libvirt-cim revision: 1009
> Libvirt-cim changeset: 33a6a50f64e0
> Cimtest revision: 794
> Cimtest changeset: c7561bf61126
> Total test execution: Unknown
> FAIL      : 4
> XFAIL     : 4
> SKIP      : 11
> PASS      : 156
> -----------------
> Total     : 175
> FAIL Test Summary:
> ElementAllocatedFromPool - 01_forward.py: FAIL
> ResourceAllocationFromPool - 01_forward.py: FAIL
> ResourceAllocationFromPool - 02_reverse.py: FAIL
There were two diskpool cimtest-diskpool and default on the machine
accessing the same /var/lib/libvirt/images pool path.
Libvirt-CIM was returning association information containing default
diskpool information than cimtest-diskpool information.
Hence the tests failed. When I removed the default pool on the machine
and ran the test all of them passed.
I think libvirt should give an error when two pools are being created
with the same path or should  Libvirt-CIM handle this?

> VirtualSystemManagementService - 19_definenetwork_ers.py: FAIL

The error message in the test case needs to be changed.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Deepti B. Kalakeri
deeptik at linux.vnet.ibm.com