[Libvirt-cim] [TEST] Unable to run cimtest on qemu kvm setup

Sharad Mishra snmishra at us.ibm.com
Thu Dec 1 23:11:31 UTC 2011

Most likely you are missing pywbem. I am attaching a tar file. After
untaring, run "python setup.py build" and "python setup.py install"
Also make sure you have PyXML installed.

(See attached file: pywbem-0.7.0.tar.gz)

Regards,
Sharad Mishra
Open Virtualization
Linux Technology Center
IBM

<libvirt-cim at redhat.com>

> libvirt-cim at redhat.com
>
> cc
>
> Subject
>
> [Libvirt-cim] [TEST] Unable to run cimtest on qemu kvm setup
>
> dpkshetty at deepak-ThinkPad-T60p
> :~/work/cimtest/cimtest$ sudo
> CIM_NS=root/virt CIM_USER=root CIM_PASS=****** ./runtests libvirt-cim
> -i localhost -c -d -v KVM -g ComputerSys
> tem -t 04_defineStartVS.py
> Starting test suite: libvirt-cim
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "main.py", line 42, in <module>
>    from XenKvmLib.common_util import create_netpool_conf,
destroy_netpool, \