[Libvirt-cim] CIMTest run performance

Chip Vincent cvincent at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue May 31 22:02:13 UTC 2011

Functionally, I can't think of a single reason why the tests are always
run remotely. I always run wbemcli and virsh commands locally, not
through ssh, so I can't imagine why cimtest should be different. It is
curious that the tests behave different with the patch. I would only
expect the migration tests to behave different if, for example, the test
checks the VM made it to the destination system.

Rather than make this auto-detect, why not make it manually configurable
in the near term so we can do more testing?