[Libvirt-cim] cimtest errors

Sharad Mishra snmishra at us.ibm.com
Wed Nov 2 16:43:55 UTC 2011

I ran cimtest on a RHEL 6 machine with latest libvirt-cim and cimtests.
Following 2 tests failed -

VirtualSystemManagementService - 11_define_memrasdunits.py: FAIL
ERROR   - Got CIM error CIM_ERR_FAILED: ResourceSettings Error:
VirtualDevice property must be unique for each
DiskResourceAllocationSettingData in a single guest with return code 1
ERROR   - DefineSystem with (KiloBytes) units failed
InvokeMethod(DefineSystem): CIM_ERR_FAILED: ResourceSettings Error:
VirtualDevice property must be unique for each
DiskResourceAllocationSettingData in a single guest

VirtualSystemSnapshotService - 03_create_snapshot.py: FAIL
ERROR   - Exception: CreateSnapshot failed to return a CIM job inst
ERROR   - Failed to remove snapshot file for snapshot_vm

Will do some investigation to figure out why they are failing.

Regards,
Sharad Mishra
Open Virtualization
Linux Technology Center