[libvirt-users] virt-top not showing disk and network usage

Hello:

I installed virt-top from epel onto my CentOS 5.4
host running KVM.

When I run virt-top, it shows me the CPU and memory
usage of the VMs, but the disk and network colums
are empty.

I found this page:
http://people.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top/faq.html

That states it depends on what is supported by
libvirt and the hypervisor.

Is this implemented in KVM?  If not, anyone have
any info on when it will be?

Thanks,
	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957
FREE trial: cPanel VPS with unmetered bandwidth