[libvirt-users] [Libvir] libvirt & vde_switch

Robert Šmol robert.smol at stereoit.com
Thu Apr 28 13:56:45 UTC 2011

For my needs I would like to see either vdeswitch or openvswitch
integrated in the project. Is there any preference from the
users/developers on which one of those I should start looking into?

Also I would like to know how this should be integrated, from the mails
I can see devs prefers to have virtual switch present as a network. Can
someone describe how the integration should be done? Support for
additional features like vlan, QoS?

Robert

--
stereoIT - Open Source Technology Partners
http://www.stereoit.com