[libvirt-users] Is libvirt supported on Citrix Xenserver?

G Naresh Kumar naresh.gadepalli at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 14:09:56 UTC 2011

Hi Maththias,

Thanks a lot for your response!.

Is there a specific version of libvirt from which xenserver support is
added? I am getting the below error

"error: invalid argument in libvirt was built without the 'xenapi' driver"

I have installed libvirt from citrix yum repo.

I am using Xenserver 5.5 with libvirt 0.8.2 and it does not seem to be
working.

Thanks,

Naresh