[libvirt-users] virsh slow on execution

Hi.

I've set up a Debian6+Xen4+libvirt0.9 server. VMs are going to be managed by PaceMaker with VirtualDomain primitive.

As found on some mailing list I've set
export VIRSH_DEFAULT_CONNECT_URI="xen:///"
in root's .bashrc, but when I run virsh commands, it takes up to 10s to get the result!
Is this normal?
At some point today I had issues connecting to libvirt, and in this case it was responding fast, less than couple of seconds.

Also, when I start a VM via OCF, while guest is booting the command
virsh domstate mydom
returns "no state". This makes PaceMaker believe the resource is not running and continuously stops and restart the machine.

How can I speed up virsh output?
Thanks