[libvirt-users] ... and when "virsh" itself hangs

Whit Blauvelt whit.virt at transpect.com
Sun Aug 19 18:26:30 UTC 2012

Additional note:

On 0.8.3 virsh itself hangs. On 0.9.12 I can get a virsh shell, but "list"
there (or "virsh list" from bash) hangs.

In both cases there's nothing displayed in the hang at all. I've found
reports of "virsh list" hanging mid-list from certain instances of possibly
misconfigured VMs. But there's not even the header of the listing making it
to screen here.

Whit