[libvirt-users] How to migrate over TCP without certs

Renich Bon Ciric renich at woralelandia.com
Thu Sep 13 00:20:15 UTC 2012

Hey guys,

I have a private network and I trust it! /me hides behind trees...

So, in order to exercise my trust, I wanna migrate guests over TCP;
with and without shared storage.

This is:

- I want to migrate from host1 to host2; which have shared storage;
over TCP without certs
- I want to migrate from host1 to host99, which don't have shared
storage, over TCP without certs

I am asking because, every time I try anythng, it complains:
error: Cannot read CA certificate '/etc/pki/CA/cacert.pem': No such
file or directory

If I need to setup this cacert, no problem; point me to it!

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read this email.

Fedora 17 x86_64
libvirt-0.9.11.5-3.fc17.x86_64
qemu-kvm-1.0.1-1.fc17.x86_64

private network on vlan2, Dual 10 Gbps bonded (20, perhaps?)
--
It's hard to be free... but I love to struggle. Love isn't asked for;
it's just given. Respect isn't asked for; it's earned!

http://www.woralelandia.com/
http://www.introbella.com/