[libvirt-users] Developing on host machine, running code on guest VM

Brad Barrows bradleyb1537 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 18:02:01 UTC 2013

Currently I am developing my projects on my host laptop and am sharing my
development folder with my Guest VMs via NFS. This works however it is
somewhat a hassle do to UID/GID issues..

I was wondering if there was something similar to Shared Drives in
VirtualBox?

Is NFS the best way to go about this kind of development or is there
another feature I am missing?

I have added a group on the VM with the same GID and the host users GID
which works (until some file loses the group rw for some reason..).

Any ideas?

Thank you!
Brad