[libvirt-users] Java client error on Windows 7 64 bit for Libvirt on KVM

george john simplyjoe13 at yahoo.com
Tue May 7 18:45:24 UTC 2013

Hello Matthias,
Since you had made a fix earlier on msys_setup for an error I reported, I thought of verifying that to provide you some feedback. And that is why I tried to rebuild it...

You are right, I don't need to build the dlls. I will just use the virt viewer installer like you suggested.

Thank you both for looking into the issue.