[libvirt-users] Isolated networks && test lab

Spanky Horawitz shorawitz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 23:42:00 UTC 2015

I must be using a different version on Mint/Ubuntu:
Virtual Machine Manager 0.9.5

I don't have any options on 2nd screen.  I assume we are talking about
the Host "Connection Details" screen.  I'm getting to this by
right-click on remote host (QEMU) and selecting "Details".  Second tab
is "Virtual Networks" and I click the "+" button to create a new
network.  Second screen only allows me to enter the CIDR.  Next screen
enable/disable DHCP (and assign pool.)  Next screen has option to
connect to physical network or keep "Isolated virtual network".  Last
screen is a summary before creation.

Should I be using a different client to manage Host remotely?

Thanks again!