[libvirt-users] redistribute virtual machines from vps hosting to end users

Vasiliy Tolstov v.tolstov at selfip.ru
Tue Jan 27 22:32:12 UTC 2015

Hi. I need to get ability to download backups of kvm virtual machines
(raw images) to end users. Virtualbox users can import ovs images,
that i can create, but in case of linux and virt-manager - how users
can import images and simply run it?
I think about newbie linux users, that can install virt-manager under
ubuntu via graphical package manager and do some easy steps...

Can you share me info how can i do needed things ?=)Or may be some
admins/users already solve this kind of "problems"...

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v.tolstov at selfip.ru
jabber: vase at selfip.ru