[libvirt-users] ERROR_NO_SYSTEM_RESOURCES on virtio port within the Windows Guest

Jean-Pierre Ribeauville jpribeauville at axway.com
Mon Nov 9 16:46:25 UTC 2015

Hi,

>From a Windows Guest , I try to read data sent by the Host , via a virtio port . ( I.e. channel device type UNIX on host side)

If no data sent by Host , the blocking ReadFile()  invoked within the Guest exits  immediately with following error code :

ERROR_NO_SYSTEM_RESOURCES
1450 (0x5AA)
Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service.

Is it the waited behavior or did I misunderstood something ?

If  datas are sent , I got them correctly.

Thx for help.

J.P. Ribeauville

P: +33.(0).1.47.17.20.49
.
Puteaux 3 Etage 5  Bureau 4

jpribeauville at axway.com<mailto:jpribeauville at axway.com>
http://www.axway.com<http://www.axway.com/>

P Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer.