[libvirt-users] net.ipv4.conf.all.forwarding

hi everybody

I'd like to ask how libvirtd influences net.ipv4.conf.all.forwarding, would you know? I've noticed that if I use host's bridge, therefor there is no <forward mode= > in my network then "net.ipv4.conf.all.forwarding" goes back to 0. Is this intended I wonder? Looks like libvirt decides it's user responsibility now.

many thanks