[libvirt-users] Both virsh console logging and pty usage

Peter Steele pwsteele at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 21:30:35 UTC 2016

I wrote a piece of code recently that monitors the consoles of the VMs
and while no one is attached to the console, it throws away the buffer
as any text appears. If someone *is* attached, it leaves it alone. It
wouldn't be hard to modify the code to save the console text to a file
instead of throwing it away. If you are interested, I can post the code.

Peter