[libvirt-users] inquiry .. help!

Martin Kletzander mkletzan at redhat.com
Sat Feb 6 10:50:00 UTC 2016

On Fri, Feb 05, 2016 at 11:54:56AM +0000, Mezo Hindawi wrote:
>hello. I am new to libvirt. I have installed xen hypervisor on my
>ubuntu 14.04 LTS version machine..1- I am trying to use
>php-libvirt-control from php script(apache server)2- i have downloaded
>and compiled libvirt. and i can see it in my php configuration
>file(phpinfo).  3- i have downloaded and compiled libvirt-php4- i have
>downloaded and compiled php-libvirt-control. 5- when i simple copy the
>php-libvirt-control directory to /var/www. it doesn't work. i used
>localhost/index.php which should take me to the index page just like
>any other website.. is there something i am missing ?

I'm not sure I fully understand your question, mainly what steps you did
and what should be the outcome (and what the outcome is right now), but
the first thing I would suggest is checking if you have the right
SELinux label on all files apache needs to access.
'restorecon -FR /var/www' could help in that case (if you have
everything else properly configured).

HTH,
Martin