[libvirt-users] inquiry .. help!

Mezo Hindawi mezohindawi at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 11:54:56 UTC 2016

hello. I am new to libvirt. I have installed xen hypervisor on my ubuntu 14.04 LTS version machine..1- I am trying to use php-libvirt-control from php script(apache server)2- i have downloaded and compiled libvirt. and i can see it in my php configuration file(phpinfo).  3- i have downloaded and compiled libvirt-php4- i have downloaded and compiled php-libvirt-control. 5- when i simple copy the php-libvirt-control directory to /var/www. it doesn't work. i used localhost/index.php which should take me to the index page just like any other website.. is there something i am missing ?