[libvirt-users] nested vms and nested macvtaps

jsl6uy js16uy js16uy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:46:36 UTC 2016

Thanks much sir
Ease I think mainly
adding a macvtap is pretty quick, performant and works. And last but
definitely not least, ignorance of other quick easy solutions.
Well, also macvtap works on older hardware where I don't have physical
functions to passthrough via sr-iov, that is what you are pointing to with
"macvtaps in the most outer one VM and pass them thru to inner layer
VMs"?
Currently I can use macvtaps with an old HP xw8600 desktop with the
integrated  broadcoms

yeah ease/hardware/ignorance