[libvirt-users] Help needed on a gentoo system after update to libvirtd 3.1.0

Marko Weber | 8000 weber at zbfmail.de
Tue Mar 7 17:06:31 UTC 2017

Am 2017-03-07 13:01, schrieb Michal Privoznik:
> On 03/07/2017 11:44 AM, Marko Weber | 8000 wrote:
>>

>> (sorry, dont know how i put my posting into an reply to an other issue
>> before,
>>  new posting to sepearte it, big sorry)
>>

>> Hello list,
>>
>> i updated on a gentoo system from libvirtd 2.5 to 3.1.0
>> Now my windows machines cant access internet.
>> I did a virbr1 with virt-manager and route it to the eth0, works fine
>> on
>> 2.5
>> Hello list,
>>

>> anyone knows this effect after update?
>> do i have to change some more things?
>> or is this a bug?
>
> What is your domain configuration? What is your firewall setting? I use
> gentoo too, but hasn't experienced this. On the other hand, I don't use
> the same setting as you do.
>
> Michal

Michal,
here is also the 'host-bridge' i defined via a short xml

virsh # net-dumpxml host-bridge
<network>
   <name>host-bridge</name>
   <uuid>51a0a2b0-a568-4e5d-bd2b-c4315bbb7cbf</uuid>
   <forward mode='bridge'/>
   <bridge name='br0'/>
</network>

idea in email before was, to route virbr1 to eth0 instead br0.
is that a better way?

marko