[libvirt-users] Disable guest discovery in virt-manager

Gionatan Danti g.danti at assyoma.it
Mon Apr 9 13:21:04 UTC 2018

Hi all,
on CentOS7 / RHEL7 launching virt-manager causes a "discovery process"
of the various configured VMs.

This discovery is executed by inspection and overlayed disk files and it
create a very short lived guest-xxxzzzyyy virtual machine. The end
result is a pretty icon to the left of the virtual machine entry (ie:
CentOS icon for a CentOS VM) and the list of installad packages inside
the virtual disk.

That said, I would like to disable such behavior. How can I do that?
Thanks.

--
Danti Gionatan
Supporto Tecnico