[libvirt-users] Cloud automation

Brandon Doyle bjd2385 at aperiodicity.com
Fri Jun 7 16:16:07 UTC 2019

Can you not use virt-manager or ovirt to accomplish this?

Regards,

Brandon Doyle

On 6/6/19 10:25 AM, Adrien Macor wrote:

Hi,

I have a question for you:

Let’s suppose I have three physical servers; two on the same area, and the last one elsewhere (not on the same network, but all three have connectivity between each others).

May I use this infrastructure with libvirt? I mean in terms of cloud automation: is it possible to remotely deploy VMs (with particulary configurations) with libvirt?

For example, is it possible to have one master node controlling the two others?

Thanks for the reply