[libvirt-users] lxc - pass filesystem off host's automounts

hi guys

in my qutest I have this:

    <filesystem type='mount' accessmode='passthrough'>
      <source dir='/home'/>
      <target dir='/home'/>
    </filesystem>

and on the host /home/* are user home dirs which are automounted off a
glusterfs volume.

The guest starts okey, I can see dirs under /home but if I go to
/home/userA I get:

ls: cannot access /home/userA/: Too many levels of symbolic links

Do you know if what I'm trying should just work a okey?

many thanks, L.