How to enable libvirtd auth just like oVirt ?

Hi everyone:

In my libvirtd test env, there’s no auth when using virsh:

root ubts2:~# virsh

Welcome to virsh, the virtualization interactive terminal.

Type:  'help' for help with commands

       'quit' to quit

virsh #

virsh #

virsh # list

Id   Name       State

--------------------------

26   3.ohost1   running

27   3.ohost2   running

28   3.ohost3   running

virsh #

virsh #

virsh #

virsh #

But, in oVirt env, there’s auth when using virsh:

[root ohost1 ~]# virsh

Welcome to virsh, the virtualization interactive terminal.

Type:  'help' for help with commands

       'quit' to quit

virsh #

virsh #

virsh #

virsh #

virsh # list

Please enter your authentication name:

How can I enable auth in my libvirtd env just like oVirt ?

Thanks.