audit.23 kernel

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Apr 22 16:08:56 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-04-23 at 00:46 +0000, Timothy R. Chavez wrote:
> Thanks a lot, David.  My patch bombed on SMP (as Stephen pointed out),
> so I'll get to you an updated patch for .23, today.

OK. If you can get it to me very soon I'll kick off a build before I
retire; otherwise it'll be later {tomorrow,today,whatever}.

> PS:  Any plans of a git-audit tree?

Yeah, probably. I was talking to akpm about it earlier; I'll need to
provide him with scripts which give him the diff between a given git
tree and its common ancestor with Linus' tree. But once that's done it
should be feasible to just switch to git instead of BK.

--
dwmw2