audit.23 kernel

Timothy R. Chavez tinytim at us.ibm.com
Sat Apr 23 04:30:26 UTC 2005

On Friday 22 April 2005 16:08, David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-04-23 at 00:46 +0000, Timothy R. Chavez wrote:
> > Thanks a lot, David.  My patch bombed on SMP (as Stephen pointed out),
> > so I'll get to you an updated patch for .23, today.
>
> OK. If you can get it to me very soon I'll kick off a build before I
> retire; otherwise it'll be later {tomorrow,today,whatever}.

Hope you're sleeping well.  I noticed when porting .22 that the audit.h header
was missing from both fs/proc/base.h and net/netlink/af_netlink.c (which is
causing implicit declarations of audit_get/set_loginuid in both files)...I
checked .23 and they are still missing -- is this on purpose?

I'm working on that patch right now.

-tim