[patch] Syscall auditing - move "name=" field to the end

Debora Velarde dvelarde at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 17 20:16:40 UTC 2005

Below is the format_text patch I worked on a long time ago based on Klaus'
suggestion.  I wasn't able to contribute it back then, but can now.
It is built against and old version of audit.  I can create a similar patch
against the latest level if it would be helpful.
-debbie

----- Forwarded by Debora Velarde/Austin/IBM on 03/17/2005 02:06 PM -----

             Steve Grubb
             <sgrubb at redhat.co
                                       Debora Velarde/Austin/IBM at IBMUS
             01/05/2005 08:48                                           cc
             AM                        Mounir Bsaibes/Austin/IBM at IBMUS
                                                                   Subject
                                       format_text patch

Hi Debbie & Mounir,

Debbie, thanks for working on this and being so quick to get it done. I
really
appreciate that. I'm not so happy that I can't publish your contribution.

In short, I have to release a new version of audit today. I'm attaching
Debbie's patch to this e-mail. Its a diff between 0.6 and 0.5.7 - which was
my development copy that was never published. This will let you "put it
back"
for testing.

Thanks,
-Steve Grubb
(See attached file: audit-0.6-deb.patch)