[patch] Syscall auditing - move "name=" field to the end

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Fri Mar 18 18:57:28 UTC 2005

On Friday 18 March 2005 13:48, Timothy R. Chavez wrote:
> Oh, did you want me to encapsulate it in quotations?

No. I want the string validated when its accepted. If any character is not
alphanumeric, underscore, or dash - reject the whole rule with -EINVAL. This
way we never have a question about the string whenever its emitted.

Name, you'll have to take whatever gets sent. But we can be choosy about
filterkey.