syscalls

Javier Godinez godinezj at gmail.com
Wed May 4 17:39:57 UTC 2005

Thanks Chris,

I appreciate your responce, I am a bit new to this so please bear with
me, one more question. So If I wanted to log every time that a delete
is performed, then it would probably be better to do it by number
right, like this:

  -a entry,always -S 10
rather than this, right?
  -a entry,always -S unlink

and if I want to log every time chown is called I would do:
  -a entry,always -S 182

does this seem correct?

thanks, javier