audit 1.2.2 released

Linda Knippers linda.knippers at hp.com
Tue May 23 23:05:05 UTC 2006

I'm running the .27 kernel and the 1.2.2 tools on an x86_64
(Xeon/EM64T) SMP box with the targeted policy in enforcing mode.
I tried to reproduce the problem discussed yesterday (the very fist
rule doesn't take and the rest do) but it seems to work fine on my
system.

Can you describe more about your configuration and provide exact steps
to reproduce the problem?  If you and Loulwa are seeing it but George
(at least not on ppc64) and I aren't, there's got to be something
different about what we're doing or what we're doing it on.

-- ljk