How to read audit log?

Todd, Charles CTODD at ball.com
Tue Sep 25 17:47:34 UTC 2007

Steve,
On my 1.0.15 installation, I did some quick scraping to see if audit
trail records could be split after ausearch was done processing them,
and yes, they can be split.  I'm fine with the the raw logs not
necessarily being joined, but this was the output from ausearch.  It did
it even when I asked for the split record by event id, that is, it still
split them into separate records.  I estimate that this is really only
for about 0.5% of the records though, and it may be tied to my
particular version.

This does make it difficult to know that I haven't missed anything.

Thanks,
Charlie Todd
Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.