Filtering Connect syscalls for af_inet only

F Rafi farhanible at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 19:06:03 UTC 2015

I did some digging and now I understand the different size variations of
sockaddr_storage. I guess I can just filter on a2!=6e then.

And we'd have to keep an eye out for x86 systems. I understand that x86_64
does not use socketcall() but, do you know if multiarch support somehow
allows 32bit apps on x86_64 to use / translate these calls?

Thanks again!
Farhan