Is audit=1 still required for RHEL 7?

Burak Gürer burak4burak at msn.com
Thu Jan 8 10:12:14 UTC 2015

Hi everyone!

first of all sorry for my bad english!

i could not accomplish to get rid of from auid=4294967295 issue

i have implemented that suggestions:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-audit/2010-June/msg00002.html
https://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit/audit-faq.txt

but not succeed.
is there any other reasons or solutions?

by the way suggestions in the links, is it important to where we put the
suggested confs:

e.g. which line to put "audit=1"
or which line to put "session required pam_loginuid.so"

and further are kernel or audit package versions important?

If anyone can help with this it will be very helpful.

Regards,