New field to auditd.conf file

Deepika Sundar sundar.deepika18 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 05:33:43 UTC 2016

As per my understanding audit log structure can be extendible based on
requirements and in my project I need to add the identifier field for the
application and as of now I couldn't able to revel the What application
trying to develop to update.So,Is there any possibility that without
breaking any Compatibility issues I can do it ? OR
If any compatibility issues please specify .