New bug in Audit

Ariel Silver arielsilver77 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 08:30:25 UTC 2023

Hey guys and thank you for the quick reply, Much appreciated!

As Richard and Steve mentioned the commit:
https://github.com/linux-audit/audit-kernel/commit/1b2263a807ca651f94517b1b22dc5f13e494984d
Fixed this issue.

Any timeframe to when we can get a new version of auditd with that fix?
Or should I count on redhat to release an update to the kernel ?

Any update will be good.

Once again thanks a lot!

‫בתאריך יום ו׳, 6 בינו׳ 2023 ב-22:33 מאת ‪Paul Moore‬‏ <‪paul at paul-moore.com
‬‏>:‬