[Linux-cluster] Subversion?

Daniel Phillips phillips at redhat.com
Mon Aug 23 18:23:41 UTC 2004

On Monday 23 August 2004 14:14, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Daniel Phillips wrote:
> > Just read the license.
> >
> >    http://www.taniwha.org/bitkeeper.html
>
> Wow, an entire treatise predicated on proving that BitKeeper is not
> Free Software, when noone from BitMover ever claimed it was.

Sources.redhat.com not only consists entirely of free software, but
shows leadership to the free software community.  We[1] are interested
in advancing not only our own projects, but other open source projects
such as Subversion and Arch.

[1] Presumptively speaking for what I presume is the majority.

Regards,

Daniel