[Linux-cluster] cluster is not quorate. refusing connection

Matthew B. Brookover mbrookov at mines.edu
Mon Dec 13 23:00:26 UTC 2004

[root at fouroften mbrookov]# ls `strings /usr/local/GFS/usr/lib/libmagma.a | grep plugins`
gulm.so*  sm.so*
[root at fouroften mbrookov]# strings /usr/local/GFS/usr/lib/libmagma.a | grep plugins
/work/GFS-FEDORA-try5/cluster/build/lib/magma/plugins
[root at fouroften mbrookov]#

I have been using dlm, is gulm.so bad?

Also, the directory,
/work/GFS-FEDORA-try5/cluster/build/lib/magma/plugins, is the build
directory and is only available on fouroften.  I did not copy it over to
fiveoften.  I will NFS mount /work to fiveoften and retest.  Could this
explain why things work on fouroften and not fiveoften?

FYI -- I have been using the --prefix=/usr/local/GFS option in my
builds.  Each time I rebuild I rm -rf /usr/local/GFS to ensure that no
old copies of libraries/programs are left laying around.  I did add the
lib directories to /etc/ld.so.conf, the bin directories to the front of
by PATH, and the man directory to /etc/man.conf.

The only place I could find magma libraries was in
/usr/local/GFS/usr/lib.  /lib, /usr/lib, and /usr/local/GFS/lib were
clean.

[root at fouroften mbrookov]# ls /usr/local/GFS/usr/lib/*magma*
/usr/local/GFS/usr/lib/libmagma.a                       /usr/local/GFS/usr/lib/libmagma_nt.so@
/usr/local/GFS/usr/lib/libmagmamsg.a                    /usr/local/GFS/usr/lib/libmagma_nt.so.DEVEL@
/usr/local/GFS/usr/lib/libmagmamsg.so@                  /usr/local/GFS/usr/lib/libmagma_nt.so.DEVEL.1102700899
/usr/local/GFS/usr/lib/libmagmamsg.so.DEVEL@            /usr/local/GFS/usr/lib/libmagma.so@
/usr/local/GFS/usr/lib/libmagmamsg.so.DEVEL.1102700899  /usr/local/GFS/usr/lib/libmagma.so.DEVEL@
/usr/local/GFS/usr/lib/libmagma_nt.a                    /usr/local/GFS/usr/lib/libmagma.so.DEVEL.1102700899

/usr/local/GFS/usr/lib/magma:
plugins/

I checked fiveoften, it has the same list of files as fouroften.

Matt