[Linux-cluster] cluster is not quorate. refusing connection

Matthew B. Brookover mbrookov at mines.edu
Mon Dec 13 23:23:58 UTC 2004

Ok, starting GFS with the build directory mounted via NFS worked!
fence_tool started up on both nodes fouroften and fiveoften.  It looks
like whatever sets the path to the plugin directory is setting the path
to the build instead of the install directory.

I still have to do vgchange -aly, vgchange -aln, and then vgchange -aly
to get the volume groups to show up in /dev.

Matt