[Linux-cluster] GFS

Anne M. Hammond hammond at lcd.Colorado.EDU
Mon Oct 25 20:06:55 UTC 2004

Hi Adam,

Could you characterize the filesystem sizes you used to test?
In other words, when you say "fsck is too slow for large filesystems",
what size is too large?

What size filesystem did you test?  What filesystem did you use?

Thanks in advance,

Anne Hammond
University of Colorado at Boulder