[Linux-cluster] DLM/CLVM problem

Lazar Obradovic laza at yu.net
Tue Sep 21 18:39:21 UTC 2004

Hi,

I more often then not have a problem when starting clvmd. It starts
normaly, but /proc/cluster/services, says:

# cat /proc/cluster/services
Service          Name                              GID LID State     Code
Fence Domain:    "default"                           2   2 run       -
[5 7 6 4 2 3 1]

DLM Lock Space:  "clvmd"                             0   3 join      S-1,80,7
[]

while other nodes report:

# cat /proc/cluster/services
Service          Name                              GID LID State     Code
Fence Domain:    "default"                           2   2 run       -
[4 2 5 3 6 7]

DLM Lock Space:  "clvmd"                             1   3 update    U-4,1,7
[4 2 5 3 6 7]

vgchage will hung afterwards and only reboot would (eventualy) fix the
problem. Other nodes are working just fine in the meantime...

What do "code" flags *exactly* mean?

Anyone with a suggestion about what should I do here?

--
Lazar Obradovic, System Engineer
-----