[Linux-cluster] Mirrored shared disks

Denis Medvedev mdl at veles.ru
Thu Aug 4 08:49:13 UTC 2005

Dear sirs,
I am trying to make the following configuration:
a two node cluster, each node exports its own (identical in size) device,
each node imports the device from its neighbour,
a md device which is a composition of own and exported neighbour device
is created on each node,
lock_dlm is used as a locking system, a gfs is used on each node for
that md device.
Will it work? Isi it possible to create no-single-point of failure if I
have 2 storage that expose iSCSI devices and I want to make a mirror
based on both of them?

Thanks in advance

Denis Medvedev