[Linux-cluster] does multipath required with bonding?

Omer Faruk Sen omer at faruk.net
Wed Dec 21 14:49:35 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have a problem that I didn't understand clearly. If I enable channel
bonding on 2 interfaces (each of them connected to different switch) and
use iSCSI do I have to use multipath for that? Since one interface for
iSCSI is unavailable data is still can find its path to storage with using
the second interface on bonding and if one switch fails then ethernet link
for the one that is connected to that switch will also be down...

--
Omer Faruk Sen
http://www.faruk.net