[Linux-cluster] Mount GFS

maria perez mshk_00 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 11:12:33 UTC 2005

I follow Basic example GFS C.3 (administration guide Red hat GFS 6.0)
LOCK_GULM SLM Embedded  with only two nodes and only a file system, one of
them running as server LOCK_GULM. My shared storage is a SAN, MJ, I access
it via iscsi.
All go right, except I can not mount the file system gfs, mount not
recognize the type of fyle system gfs, the message appear on the console is:
    mount : file system type incorrect, option incorrect, superblock
incorrect in /dev/pool/pool_gfs01 or number of file systems mounted
excessive

Why??