: Re: Re Re: [Linux-cluster] mount file system GFS

maria perez mshk_00 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 12:31:54 UTC 2005

Thanks, It is certain. At last I achieved mount the file system from two
nodes and the file /etc/hosts maintains 127.0.0.1

I included the line 127.0.0.1 mymachinename ...... because I understood
wrong a message that I read
and I decided to probe with it.

Now I know the problem was in the file /etc/hosts of each machine does not
appear a line including the ip and name of the other machine.

Regards