[Linux-cluster] RHEL4 spec file - hugemem on x86_64

Chris Feist cfeist at redhat.com
Wed Jul 27 17:28:37 UTC 2005

Unfortunately our build system ignores the "%if" so we have to use the
BuildRequires: kernel-hugemem.  There's another package that we use which
provides kernel-hugemem on the archs that don't have a hugemem kernel.  The
best thing to do is either remove those BuildRequires for the arch you want or
build with --nodeps.

Thanks,
Chris